For MBBS Degree –
In order to get admission into mci approved medical colleges abroad, the candidate must fulfill the following procedures such as:
1. The aspirant should have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year he / she is seeking admission in.
2. The aspirant must have obtained 50% in selective subjects- . Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12th Examination.
3. To be eligible for MBBS admission in any MCI approved medical colleges, the candidate should secure the minimum aggregate percentage in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for studying MBBS in abroad for individual countries.
4. The aspirants who are interested to enroll themselves to study MBBS in Georgia, China, Russia, Philippines, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Bangladesh must send their scanned documents to us so that our expert consultants can help them get admission in respective countries.
5. Upon the registration of the aspirant, the respective university will issue an admission letter.
For MD Degree-
1. The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from a highly reputed medical university recognized by Medical Council of India or from any country.
2. Upon the registration form submission, the candidate must submit their internship degree for getting admission to the P. G. course.
3. Before joining the course, the candidate must decide the post graduate degree course which is offered in medical subjects.
4. Upon the selection of particular course, the respective medical university will issue an admission letter for the candidates.
Our consultants at MBBS Study world, offers complete assistance to candidates who want to pursue their study in medical field for MBBS/MD. Then don’t wait for any good opportunity to contact us. Good time waits for no one. MBBS study world, being one of the top education consultancies in Bangalore helps students to fulfil their dreams of becoming a successful doctor.